Killed by a grape – a really tragic story.

Here is Emma Hammett’s advice after the tragic story of 2 year old Jacob Jenkins died after choking on a grape at Pizza Hut. “This incredibly sad story that has been widely reported on the news highlights the need for more people to learn how to help in an emergency. Yesterday I was asked to appear […]

HELP! My child is choking

        Today I am delighted to introduce you to the lovely Emma Hammett who I met when I was presenting the What’s On 4 Junior Awards at The Hilton Hotel in Cobham on Thursday. Emma was the First Aid for Life for the What’s On best antenatal/postnatal Award 2011. Every parent dreads their […]