Terrible to Terrific – Taming Your Toddler’s Tantrums
In this webinar we are going to look at how to cope with your Toddler’s Tantrums
- Why Kids Have Tantrums
- Avoiding Tantrums
- Tantrum Tactics
- After the Storm
We will be exploring ways for you to handle your child’s growing need to become more assertive, more independent and more of an individual.
Note: It’s only a very small part of my Parenting Made Easy- Toddler System, which will also help you as a parent develop your own confidence, style and rhythm, helping you feel less stressed, more energised and in control of your family life which I think is absolutely vital for bringing up happy, confident, well-behaved adults – today’s toddlers but tomorrow’s future.
Related Products & Resources
Many parents dread the “Terrible Twos”. From toddler tantrums, bedtime battles and aggression, to clinginess and insisting they will only eat off the yellow plate!
The problems you can face in just one day with a toddler are vast. But it doesn’t have to be so hard. With the right tools and techniques you can make raising your toddler less stressful and start enjoying spending time with your child once again.
My TODDLER System is a comprehensive, quick and easy reference resource to help you handle the difficult business of bringing up happy, confident, well-balanced children
It will also help you as a parent develop your own confidence, style and rhythm, helping you feel less stressed, more energised and in control of your family life which I think is absolutely vital for bringing up happy, confident, well-behaved toddlers.
Covered in the Course (each module contains a worksheet)
- Introduction to ‘The Parenting Made Easy Toddler System’
- My ‘One Point Technique’ plus bonus session
- How to Handle Crying, Whining & Toddler Tantrums!
- My Circle of Confidence Technique
- How To Handle Separation Anxiety
- The Monkeys Are Jumping Strategy!
- Looking At Your Family Ethos
- Vampires At The Nursery! What To Do If Your Toddler Bites!
- The Importance Of Saying ‘No’ To Your Toddler With Confidence
- Talking & Listening – The Oil That Lubricates A Happy Family
- Sleep Tips,Techniques & Practical Solution
- Setting Clear, Consistent, Fair Boundaries
- Preparing Your Toddler For New Brother or Sister
- What To Do About Sibling Rivalry
- Nurturing Your Toddler’s Self Esteem & Self Confidence
- Giving Toddlers Positive Feedback plus bonus session
- Helping Your Shy Toddler
- Travelling on Boats, Planes & Cars with Little Ones
- Preparing Your Little One for Nursery or Playgroup
- My Emotional Freedom Technique to Reduce Anxiety & Stress
- Handling Fussy Eaters
- Teaching Your Toddler To Be Capable
- Looking at ‘Why?’ Your Toddler’s Favourite Question!
- Putting it All Together
I have a whole range of Quick Win Videos based around the Toddler Years in bite size, quick & easy tips, to make parenting easy!