In this episode, number 2 in the series, we’re looking at what you are trying to achieve with your parenting.
The long-term goal of raising a happy, confident, well balanced, resilient adult with strong self-esteem and good mental health.
In this episode we also talk about successful parenting which is having a sense of direction – just like a pilot guiding a plane to it’s destination.
In this episode:
- We talk about the destination of your parenting
- How being a pilot and being a parent is not so dissimilar.
- Effective and successful parents have a flight plan, or strategy, to raising happy, confident, well balanced, resilient adults with strong self-esteem and good mental health.
- Grab a coffee, or a glass of wine, and sit and talk about what to focus on as parents – just like planning a holiday!
- Think about what are important principles to your family- respect, kindness, working hard …..