In this episode you’ll learn about the importance of ‘Me Time’ – selfcare is not selfish! It’s good for your mental health and wellbeing. So, we’ll be looking at ways to get a break – guilt free! We’ll be looking at getting kids moving and off their technology and teaching responsibility by tidying up their toys using music instead of nagging!
In this episode:
- Manic Mums and Dazed Dads – The importance of “Me” Time
- Ditching the ‘Big Gremlin of GUILT!’
- Stop Nagging – Start Dancing: Try the ‘Let’s Tidy Up’ song by Alison Wheele
- Concept and view of TIME as a parent
- Time is most valuable resource