In this episode we look at starting a new childcare setting whether it’s a childminder, nursery, or preschool and explore how to help your child settle easily.
We look at why some toddlers don’t like bath time and I talk to Emma Hammett about preventing accidents with toddlers from choking to burns.
In this episode:
- Starting preschool marks a new chapter of your child’s life.
- Positive Parenting pointers for your child’s “Big Day” in school!
- What to do if your child has difficulties.
- The “Big Day” preparation for you and your child.
- Check out Laura Henry Allain Creator of the new Cbeebies Series ‘JoJo & Gran Gran’ & Author of ‘My Skin, Your Skin’ in The Sue Atkins Book Club
- Reasons why some kids don’t like taking baths.
- Tips in making your child love taking a bath.