This Toolkit is about looking at one of the key habits of successful teachers – developing the ability to find a happy medium between working, managing your work load, managing people, getting things done by deadlines and enjoying your family or life outside school.
In this download, we will look at ways to make your role as a teacher simpler, more enjoyable and ultimately a more fulfilling experience.
2. Come to the edge
3. Where you are now
4. Beliefs and values
5. The successful teacher’s visualisation
6. Success at your fingertips
7. Looking at your life as a whole
8. Walking your timeline
9. Learning to prioritise
10. Making friends with the juggler
11. The problems to possibilities mindset
12. Increasing your resources
13. Smarten up and celebrate
14. The rocking chair exercise
15. Visualising how you want it to be
16. Achieving balance
17. Making time
18. Mastering your time
19. Keeping the glow with your partner
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.