Whether you’re facing challenges with your kids or you’re just keen to be the best parent you can be, discover my NEW and EFFECTIVE Parenting Strategies, Tips & Ideas by watching my online WEBINARS – Mastery from the comfort of your own home ?
Enjoy the taster ? Then download the full Webinar
For Parents that have recently separated from their partners
In this empowering Webinar you will:
- Understand the 7 stages you will go through during the process.
- Learn positive ways to support your children through this stressful transition so they feel nurtured, supported and heard through the break up.
- Create your personal ‘Parenting Plan’ so you have more clarity, direction and confidence in your next steps.
Ultimately, this will help you build your new life and move on to a happier future
A bad marriage can make parenting and life in general stressful. The loss of the family structure can be very upsetting and distressing for everyone involved in the major change.
This audio blog divorce series of four MP3’s will give you tried and tested ways to minimise the stress, overwhelm and fear and help you feel more assured that you can handle this challenging time with confidence.
This journal is designed to help children express, explore and understand some of the strong emotions that they may be feeling and to help them process the divorce for themselves.
Keeping a Journal is a very simple, but powerful way to support children.
As caring adults, we can help by simply acknowledging & listening to how a child may be feeling, without trying to “fix it”.
This Journal is designed to support open and honest communication and to help children feel heard, understood and supported during a time of great upheaval.
I have a range of Divorce Conversation Cards to help you through the process
- Talking To Children About Divorce
- Questions Children Ask About Divorce
- ‘Talking about Divorce’ – Legal Conversation Cards To Prepare You Before You Engage A Lawyer
- Co-Parenting Positively After Divorce
I also offer Face to Face Coaching Sessions for both Parents and Children