Sue’s previous speaking experiences includes giving speeches in The House of Commons & at Westminster, The Sunday Times Education Festival, The Behavioural Conference in London, The British Library discussing divorce and how it affects teenagers, to speaking internationally in Mumbai & Bangalore on positive parenting, along with many more events.
Available to speak on stage, on panels and in interviews, Sue’s relaxed, positive, guilt-free style will be sure to keep your audience captivated and engaged.
As a former Deputy Head Sue speaks to lots of parents at School Events & her talks speak to the complexities of parenthood, offering unusual insights, simple techniques and spot on strategies.
Because kids don’t come with a handbook, Sue’s Speaking Topics Cover All Age Ranges, From Babies, To Teens & can include…
- Advice to help you be a great parent
- Ages & Stages of Your Child’s Development
- Blueprints for the next generation – The Crucial ‘C’s of Connection, Capability, Counting and Courage.
- Ideas to develop ‘iCan’ Confident Kids
- Conversations to have in a digital world.
- Making the BIG Move to Secondary School Confidently
- Handling Divorce Positively
- Practical Ways to Handle Bullying