Sue’s Alternative to the ‘Naughty Step’
The ‘Easy Peasy – Lemon Squeezy Button’ allows you to record and playback 40 seconds of yourself saying ‘That was Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy’ via the built-in microphone and speaker – to motivate & encourage your child to brush their teeth, do their homework, tidy away their toys! You get the idea!
It also includes a removable sticker that reinforces the message ‘That was Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy’ to match your recording.
The large size and robust button is ideal for children of all ages from 3 years+.
This is a really simple, quick, Positive and easy way of getting your children to do all the things they need to do.
No more ‘Naughty Step’ just lots of positive, tactile, active psychology that encourages your child using multi-sensory engaged learning.
- Red tactile Record Button, (with tactile record symbol)
- Green tactile Play Button, (with tactile play symbol)
- Built-in speaker
- Built-in microphone
- Removable acetate clear cover
- Message protection LOCK switch, (hidden under the kickstand)
- Wall mounting hole and built-in magnet on the rear side
- Built-in kickstand on the rear side, (stands up approx. 30 Deg)
- Recording time: 40 seconds, (one single message)
- Messages are re-recordable – reuse time and time again
Requires 3 x AAA batteries (not included)
CE and Toy Safety Certified