Today The Times revealed a new distressing survey ‘The Shocking Cost of Divorce on Children.’ Divorce has a devastating impact on the children of divided couples, leading to poor examination results and driving them to abuse alcohol or drugs.
Join me on live on Channel 5 News.
Divorce is an ugly word. And when children are involved it’s not just ugly, it’s messy.
Work with me to lessen the trauma, guilt and anxiety as I will give you clarity, direction and confidence in the very important decisions you are making at this highly stressful time.
Here is my 6-Week ‘Separation – Putting Your Children First’ Coaching Programme where we will cover:
- Where You Are Now – financially, emotionally and mentally
- Telling The Children
- The Parenting Plan of Assurances
- Me time
- What you want
- Clarity, direction and ways practical ways forward
- Objectives, Goals and The Magic Wand Exercise
- The Time Line Exercise
- The One Point Technique
- The Circle of Confidence
- Useful Resourceful States
- Dignity, Respect and Detachment
- The 7 Steps of Denial, Anger, Resentment, Fear, Sadness, Relief, Acceptance
- The Process
- Practical Ways of Getting Support
- Looking at Guilt, Trauma, Disappointment and Failure
- New Traditions
- Me Time
- Self esteem
- Confidence Building
- Moving from “ We ” to “I”
- The Success Diary
- Letting go
- Moving forward
I am here to support, champion and encourage you through this time of change as I empower you by asking good questions to help you to find your own answers for your family, as every parent I work with is unique and different because one size doesn’t fit all.
But coaching is not therapy, mentoring or counselling – it’s about moving forward positively with clarity and confidence and creating new solutions for your present circumstances while also creating a compelling and exciting future for everyone to look forward to…. over time.
‘Separation – Putting Your Children First’ Coaching Programme is an interactive one-on-one coaching experience designed to meet your individual family needs and help you establish your specific goals for separating confidently and positively and to empower you with proven action plans easily and quickly.