50 Lessons in Parenting Young Kids – what are your tips ?
Posted by: Sue Atkins
Here’s a funny look at bringing up kids from The Huffington Post
- Super glue has no place in a house with young children.
- There is no such thing as allowing your kid to play with your phone “just once.”
- Don’t use Google to diagnose illnesses. Ever.
- Train your children to clean up all Legos before bed, knowing that nothing is more painful than stepping on a Lego with a bare foot at midnight.
- Save “no” for when it really matters.
- Over-apply sunscreen.
- Practice caution when approaching that stray raisin on the floor. It’s probably not a raisin.
There are loads more ….. what are your tips ? 🙂