I love coincidences, as you know, and yesterday I was interviewed by a journalist for a national newspaper about my views about getting kids to do their chores and jobs and today I have just discovered a new site that is lots of fun !
It’s called Goal For It and it’s a really fun place to help your kids set goals, develop the positive mindset they need to succeed in life and have fun at the same time – a perfect combination !
They have a Chore Chart that looks lots of fun.
Parents have lots of success using their free Chore Chart because it’s fun & easy to use, and it helps kids feel excited to do their chores on time, every time.
It also will:
- Teach kids about responsibility in a fun, positive and visually engaging way they’ll absolutely love
- Easily create a personalised Chart in minutes
- Their Chore Charts can be either used online or printed off
- Create an optional reward system for additional positive reinforcement that allows kids to earn points while they learn
- Their free Chore Chart helps kids succeed!
Get Started … they’re 100% free