Ten great things to tell your kids.
Posted by: Sue Atkins
I’m being interviewed in a couple of weeks by Bruno LoGreco a Canadian Life Coach, Author and Television Personality and I have been asked to pick out 10 great things to tell your kids.
This actually is in my first book “Raising Happy Children for Dummies” which you can get from Amazon.
So here are my ideas ….. but what are yours?
I’d love to hear your top 10 great things that you say to your children.
Feel free to add them to my list here…… we can never praise, love, cherish or nurture our kids enough so get posting 🙂
1. “I love you no matter what.”
2. “You’re special and you mean the world to me and I’m so pleased you are part of our family”
3. “I’m so proud of you”
4. “It’s OK to make mistakes”
5. “You’re great fun to be with”
6. “I love listening to you so…..tell me more”
7. “Life is what you make it”
8. “Get the balance right”
9. “Learn to always keep laughing – it eases stress, diffuses situations and it keeps you young.”
10. “Be kind, compassionate and helpful to everyone you meet, don’t judge – just learn to understand them.”