The Sue Atkins Weekly Parent Coaching Question
Posted by: Sue Atkins
- What’s going on right now that tells you that you have a problem or an issue with your kids at the moment?
- What’s currently missing from your family life?
- What’s happening now that’s good and you want to keep?
- What have you done so far to improve things?
- What obstacles have you met along the way?
- What’s stopping you from moving forward positively and effectively?
- What actions could you take this week to move things along
- What small changes could you make?
Download your copy of Sue’s Ebook
How to give your kids the gift of self-esteem by clicking here
About the author
Sue Atkins is a Parenting Expert who offers practical guidance for bringing up happy, confident, well behaved children. She is also the author of “Raising Happy Children for Dummies” one in the famous black and yellow series published worldwide and the highly acclaimed Parenting Made Easy CDs. She regularly appears on BBC Breakfast and The Jeremy Vine Show on BBC Radio 2 and her parenting articles are published all over the world.
Join me on these networks
Sue Atkins the Parenting Expert
T: + 44 1342 833355 M: 07740 622769
Surrey RH7 6LF