SAPS 132 – Schools Out Summertime Special
Posted by: Juliette
In this week’s episode we revisit some interesting Interviews and topics:
- Gang culture, sibling rivalry, peer pressure & parental expectations – Sue Atkins in Conversation with Dan Freedman Author of The Jamie Johnson Series & ‘Unstoppable.’
- Finding the balance between spying, controlling & trusting your kids online.
- Is it fair to have children when you can’t afford them?
- Is Calpol the heroin of childhood?
- How can we get our children playing outside again?
Don’t Stew – Ask Sue Parenting Q & A
Here is one of my articles for you as promised:
All the best
Free ebook, The Positive Parent Daily Workout
Simply enter your details below to get your very own copy of “The Positive Parent Daily Workout” and learn tips and tricks to use every day with your own children.