SAPS73 – Is Banning Children from the Internet like ‘Child Abuse? When to Be Worried If Your Baby Isn’t Talking Yet & What To Do With Teenagers Hogging Bathrooms!
Posted by: Kevin Mulryne
In this packed episode we discuss ‘Is Banning Children from the Internet like ‘Child Abuse?’ When to Be Worried If Your Baby Isn’t Talking Yet & What to Do With Teenagers Hogging Bathrooms!
A Date For Your Diary
My next Webinar is on TUESDAY 19th JUNE – ‘Getting Your Little Darling To Behave – 15 Tips You Should Know!’
SIGN UP HERE
Details at a glance
Whether they’re fighting, shouting or climbing all over the furniture, or embarrassing you in restaurants it’s easy to feel like a failure when your kids misbehave.
If you’re stressed out, exhausted and at your wits end with your children, don’t panic. Having well behaved kids IS possible, no matter how challenging they may seem. You just need to know the secrets.
In this Wednesday Webinar you’ll learn:
- Choosing an approach to discipline that suits your family.
- Why firm, fair and consistent boundaries matter
- Age appropriate strategies for different ages & stages.
- Why a warm and loving relationship with your child is the best secret to having well behaved kids
- Why talking, teaching and listening are vital components
- Why managing YOUR behaviour & mindset is so important
- Teaching your child how to understand, manage and express their feelings.
- Top Tips for Good Behaviour
- Choices and Consequences
- Setting your behaviour expectations & creating an environment for good behaviour
- Choosing your battles
- Keeping things simple and positive
Don’t Stew – Ask Sue Parenting Q & A
Yes my My Pause Button Technique 🙂
My Pause Button Technique is a really simple way to empower all parents no matter what situation they find themselves in, as it allows you to press your imaginary pause button, freeze time and consider the consequences of the actions you are about to take, before making a more informed, better choice.
Click here to find out more about it.
It’s easy to panic about this, especially when you compare your baby to other babies who were born around the same period as yours and who can already talk in sentences. But, again, every baby is different and there isn’t a fixed time for these milestones. This development is at its peak when your baby is between 2-3 years; never underestimate their ability to catch up blazing fast, even if they have fallen behind.
Listen to my Expert Interview with Libby Hill Speech and Language therapist who explains the milestones and gives wonderful suggestions. Click here to listen
Free ebook, The Positive Parent Daily Workout
Simply enter your details below to get your very own copy of “The Positive Parent Daily Workout” and learn tips and tricks to use every day with your own children.