Sue in conversation with Tina Stubbs from Life’s Little Bugs
Connect with Tina Stubbs
Website – Life’s Little Bugs
Twitter – @lifeslittlebugs
Facebook – Life’s Little Bugs
Instagram – lifeslittlebugs
Life’s Little Bugs – Good Habits Start Young
Life’s Little Bugs is an award-winning business providing workshops and training to schools and nurseries, as well as offering online courses to teachers, parents or entrepreneurs looking to run educational workshops as part of a new or existing portfolio.
Their award-winning books and products are all aimed at encouraging and supporting young children in the practice of fundamental habits to help their development into mindful, healthy, confident and caring young adults!
Tina’s range of books include:
- Doodle Bug: Doodle Bug is obsessed with drawing on…everything! Always ready with a spare paint brush in his hat. Read how he upsets others through his disrespect of their things and how a little thoughtfulness gives a happy ending.
- Fitness Bug: Fitness Bug loves nothing more than a healthy meal and a few star jumps to liven himself up. Join him in his story and read how he helps others, like ‘Stan the Frog’ who is too much of a ‘lump to jump’. Read how he helps change their sluggish ways for a more fun and happier life!
- Gum Bug: Gum Bug loves to damage our teeth and gums with his ‘plaque attack!’ But we can prevent this from happening by learning how to stop him giving us bad teeth with his nasty ways by following the simple oral care rules in this book.
- Flu Bug: Colds and coughs aren’t much fun, but Flu Bug thinks it’s all in a day’s work to share himself around! Find out why the pigs don’t want to cough and the birds don’t want to wheeze.
- Hum Bug: Hum Bug is that miserable little bug who always says ‘I can’t!’ Enjoy reading how positive thinking helps Hum Bug to think ‘I can!’ and what a positive change it makes to his life and those around him.
- Tummy Bug: With his swirling tummy of green and yellow, Tummy Bug is a rather unhygienic fellow. Read how Jeff the cat and Mrs Beamer keep him away and learn how you can prevent those nasty illnesses by reading where Tummy Bug Lives and then put into practice doing the things he doesn’t!
For more information on these and Tina’s other products, please visit her online shop