Many parents say “I just want my child to be happy.”
In this book, Usha Chudasama guides and empowers parents and their children – aged five to eleven years old – to shift negative perceptions and build a strong positive mindset. Parenting is a science. This book lays the foundation to build resilience for life’s future challenges. Uniquely, blending the up-to-date theory of positive psychology, neuroscience and holistic practices, this jargon-free book takes you step-by-step through: scripted, fun and practical activities; powerful techniques and strategies; to create the ideal setting for raising a happy and confident child.
In this book you will learn how to: – understand the dynamics of family life today and how to manage stress; – become aware of how your behaviour and experiences influence how you parent your child; and – use a range of techniques to change your child’s mindset for self-confidence and happiness.
This book is for you if you want to…
– Encourage your child to feel acknowledged, seen and heard so they will feel calm, relaxed and happy.
– Create an environment for your children where they can thrive.
– Create a family environment, where the foundational message is of love, acceptance and empathy.
– Have children who are kind, compassionate, curious and playful.
– Be a loving, supportive and nurturing parent with happy, confident and self-assured children.
– Provide the optimum environment for your child’s well-being.
– Develop your child’s own healthy self-esteem.
– Develop your child’s positive mental attitude.
– Build a harmonious parent-child relationship This book will help you to…
– Develop a more loving and nurturing relationship with your child.
– Nurture their inner-child.
– Help your child shine from the inside out.
– Encourage your child to feel motivated and happier, so they can achieve more in their lives.
– Teach your child the skills of happiness, including courage; creativity; and kindness.
– Help your child overcome issues, such as stress; anxiety about schoolwork; friendship challenges; bullying; or sibling rivalry.
– Equip your child with proven strategies, which connect them to their inner guidance and tap into their true potential.
To find out more and to get your free eBook “How To Create An Environment Where Your Child Will Listen To You” please click 👉HERE