The Parenting Handbook describes the psychological theory behind Bartley’s Books. It provides information on the importance of storytelling and the attachment relationship and includes practical suggestions on how you can support your child’s emotional and behavioural development throughout the early years, and beyond.
“For me, the magic of what Sarah has created is that she encourages parents to ‘try out’ ideas outside the storytelling process. These resources are a valuable tool to help parents understand and apply an evidence-based approach to help children feel safe and connected.” (Dr Kimberley Bennett, Child, Adolescent and Educational Psychologist)
FORTHCOMING BOOKS – Watch this space!
- Tricky Behaviour: Stop That Now! – I Don’t Know How. Due out summer 2021
- Bedtime Routines: Time for Bed – Rest Your Head. Due out summer 2021
- Healthy Eating: Please Eat up – No, it’s Yuck! Due out early 2022
- Toilet Training: You’ll Be Happy – Without Your Nappy Due out early 2022
- The Arrival of a New Sibling: Hey, Little Mister – Meet Your Sister Due out early 2022